Warminster Road, Bath, BA2 6SH +44 1225 425 096
Booking form

New Year: Four for Three

Stay for three nights from 29th December and receive a complimentary stay on New Year’s Day.

Valid in any of our Deluxe Double/Twin rooms from Friday 29th December for four nights.

Pay 25% today and pay the remaining 75% when you check out. 

Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounted offer or ‘hot deal’