Getting to Tasburgh House
Directions from the North and M4
- Exit M4 at junction 18
- Take A46 southbound towards Bath (approx 10 miles).
- At the bottom you will come to a large roundabout with traffic lights.
- Take 1st exit left signposted to Batheaston.
- After several hundred metres you will pass through a narrowing in the road, then the Wagon and Horses Pub on the right.
- Take the next right turn signposted to Bathampton.
- Have 50p ready for the toll bridge fee then stay on this road for approx 2 miles passing The George Pub on the right after the first mile.
- Follow this road over the hump backed bridge over the canal then straight along through Bathampton up to the T Junction.
- At the T junction turn right on to the Warminster Road and you will immediately see Tasburgh House sign on the right. Turn into the property and drive down into the car park.
- If you get lost after all this – call us on 01225 425096 for further help or to pre-order your urgently needed gin and tonic!
- See you when you get here