Experience the Tasburgh
At Tasburgh House you’ll find comfort in the stylish setting of our drawing room; where better to relax with a newspaper and be served a fresh pot of tea?
In our dining room and conservatory we serve award-winning breakfasts prepared with the freshest organic ingredients. The bread is from our local bakery and our coffee is our own freshly ground blend.
The garden terraces provide the perfect spot to relax with a drink whilst taking in the stunning views, whether it’s a fine Champagne or a chilled Pimm’s. If you have a group of you taking all 14 rooms we also offer gourmet evening meals and (weather permitting) a sensational Summer Barbecue on the terrace. Just let us know when you make your booking.
In addition to the formal gardens, our seven acre grounds also include a beautiful meadow park extending down to the Kennet & Avon canal – perfect for a morning stroll or one of our chef-prepared picnics.
A taste of Tasburgh:
- The most comfortable sleep imaginable
- A choice of award-winning traditional or continental breakfasts
- Room service with a smile
- A selection of carefully chosen wines and spirits
- Staff with excellent knowledge of the local area
- Hassle free complementary parking
- A cupboard full of Wellie boots – don’t miss a walk in the gardens. The walk is gorgeous, even in the rain!
- A friendly receptionist always on hand to book your taxis, reserve you a table or answer any questions