Tasburgh House offers everything you need to make your stay in Bath enjoyable and relaxing whether visiting for business or pleasure.
After spending five years as an American-based Air Stewardess for Pan Am Airlines, Sue Keeling’s love for travel and people became apparent. So after settling in the UK and raising four children, her next life goal was to own a hotel/guesthouse. Sue bought and took over the Tasburgh House in 1996, shortly after returning from living in Australia with her family. She revived the tired and dated bed and breakfast into the stunning five-star boutique guesthouse that stands today. The gardens were totally re-landscaped with beautiful terracing and a fountain and all rooms had en-suite bathrooms installed. The entire property received a much needed facelift. Sue now dedicates her life to making sure her guests are as comfortable and satisfied as possible.
Located on the outskirts of Bath, this beautiful Victorian Villa sits in the peaceful location that combines tranquil country life with the liveliness of Bath just on the doorstep. Your stay with us comes with many added benefits;
- Free on- site parking, a rarity in our beautiful Georgian City but an essential for visiting guests.
- Free Wifi is available throughout allowing you to keep in touch as much or as little as you need to.
- Breakfast cooked to order using the finest local produce, we also offer a wide range of pastries, cereals, fruits, cold meats, local Somerset cheeses and much more.
- A varied drinks menu, for drinks to be enjoyed in the comforts of the house our out on the beautiful terraces and gardens
- A level walk along the canal side into the heart of the city of Bath, taking only 20 minutes at a moderate pace.
What makes us special?
- A genuinely warm welcome from owner Susan Keeling and manager Grant Atkinson
- Wealth of local knowledge to make sure you get the most from your stay
- No less than seven acres of landscaped gardens that are cleverly multi layered to allow each of our guests to discover their own quiet corner
- A cupboard full of wellies, essential for walks
- At your service, whatever you need, a host of information is on hand, our friendly team are always available to arrange days out, dinner reservations, transport or just share their local knowledge of the best places to discover in the city.
- And finally; one of the very best views of the city of Bath and out towards Solsbury Hill, town and country in one skyline
For the best available rates contact us directly to make a booking.
Telephone: 01225 425096