Tasburgh House offers everything you need to make your stay in Bath enjoyable and relaxing whether visiting for business or pleasure.
Located on the outskirts of the city, this beautiful Victorian Villa has a peaceful location that comes with many added benefits.
- Free on- site parking, a rarity in our beautiful Georgian City but an essential for visiting guests.
- Free Wifi is available throughout allowing you to keep in touch as much or as little as you need to.
- Breakfast cooked to order using the finest local produce, or we offer a wide range of pastries, cereals, fruits and more.
- A level walk along the canal side into the heart of the city of Bath, taking only 20 minutes at a moderate pace.
What makes us special?
- A genuinely warm welcome from owner Susan Keeling
- Wealth of local knowledge to make sure you get the most from your stay
- No less than seven acres of landscaped gardens that are cleverly multi layered to allow each of our guests to discover their own quiet corner
- A cupboard full of wellies, essential for walks
- At your service, whatever you need, a host of information is on hand, our friendly team are always available to arrange, days out, dinner reservations, transport or just share their local knowledge of the very places to discover in the city.
- One of the very best views of the city of Bath and out towards Solsbury Hill, town and country in one skyline
For the best available rates contact us directly to make a booking.
Telephone: 01225 425096