“If you don’t know where you are going, any road will take you there” Lewis Carroll
- Maximum occupancy – 2 people
- Kingsize double bed
- En-suite shower room
- Bedside wall-mounted USB sockets
- On-site secure parking
- Beverage tray with Brontë biscuit, offering Poldermill Coffee & Taylors of Harrogate Tea, complimentary fresh milk available all day
- Gilchrist & Soames luxury toiletries
- Bath sheets, towels & slippers
- Located on Garden Terrace / Lower Ground Floor
- Entrance via lower terrace (French doors)
- North facing window (views of garden and valley)
The Carroll room is part of our ‘Terrace Collection’. A collection of three garden terrace rooms that can be booked individually or as an inter-connecting trio of rooms – perfect for families or groups of friends. To find out more or to book the Terrace Collection, please call us directly on +441225 425096.
BOOK DIRECT for our most flexible cancellation terms, and the best available rate guaranteed.