At Tasburgh House find comfort in the stylish settings of our drawing room; where better to relax with a newspaper and be served a fresh pot of tea.
We have a Dining Room and a stunning Conservatory where we serve award winning breakfasts prepared with the freshest organic ingredients. Our bread is from the local bakery and our coffee is a superb freshly ground blend. You can even squeeze your own oranges.
The Garden terraces provide the perfect summer space to sit, have drinks and relax whilst soaking up the stunning views. We are fully licensed with an extensive drinks’ list – from fine Champagne to jugs of Pimms. If you are here with a group of four or more, we also offer gourmet evening meals, picnics in the meadow or (weather permitting) a sensational Summer Barbecue on the terraces. Just let us know prior to your arrival.
In addition to the formal gardens, the seven acres include a meadow park extending down to the Kennet and Avon canal – perfect for a morning stroll.
A taste of Tasburgh House includes:
- Room service with a smile
- A choice of award winning traditional or continental breakfasts
- Evening meals in the Conservatory (for groups of 4 or more)
- Our specially selected wine & spirits list
- Staff with excellent knowledge of the local area
- Hassle free complimentary parking
- The most comfortable sleep imaginable
- A cupboard full of Wellie Boots in case you leave yours at home
- A friendly receptionist always available to book your taxis, reserve a table or answer any questions